The Dräger P7plus is ideal for testing gas and liquid gas lines all the way to waste water line and drinking water installation testing. It performs leak rate measurement at top speeds – without removing the gas meter, without determining the volume and without pressure boosting.
Testing gas, liquefied petroleum gas and water lines
The Dräger P7plus tests gas and liquefied petroleum gas lines in addition to water and waste water lines measurements. In addition to pressure measurements up to 5 bar, the Dräger P7plus test for proper pressure regulator function. The multifunction jack for peripheral devices makes the device even more variable and allows for additional applications such as pressure measurement up to 25 bar via external sensors.
The device features a shock and impact resistant housing which won’t let you down, even in rough conditions.
- Suitability for use per DVGW TRGI 2008
- Leak testing with air on gas, liquefied petroleum gas and drinking water
- installations according to DVGW TRGI 2008, TRF 2012, Bulletin ZVSHK
- Leak testing for waste water lines per DIN 1610 and DIN 1986-30
- Leak testing with arbitrary pressure ranges, setting time and test time
- Loading test with air per DVGW TRGI 2008, TRF 2012, bulletin ZVSHK
- Drinking water installation testing with water per DIN EN 806 with external high pressure sensor
- Regulator testing
- Pressure and leak testing up to 5 bar. An external high pressure sensor is available for pressure and leak testing up to 25 bar.
Measurements can be saved and transferred to a PC or documented on site via infrared printer. Documentation is available as a table or chart.
Dräger instruments comply with all regulations.
with sales and service organisations worldwide.
Years of experience
in measurement technology.
The standard measuring kit includes:
- Dräger P7plus pressure and leak tester
- Mains charger
- 2 burner pressure hoses
- High pressure test kit
- Single tube meter cover
- IP67 equipment case P7 series
Part No.: 56 03 072
Jetzt unverbindlich vorbestellen
Die mit einem * gekennzeichneten Felder sind Pflichtfelder.