The professional device Dräger P7-TS performs leak rate measurements at top speeds – without removing the gas meter, without determining the volume and without pressure boosting. Gas and liquefied petroleum gas lines can be measured up to 10 bar, and this all-rounder even measures water and waste water lines and tests regulators.
The device features a shock and impact resistant housing which won’t let you down, even in rough conditions.
- Suitability for use according to TRGI 2018
- Leak testing with air for gas, liquefied petroleum gas and drinking water installations per DVGW TRGI 2018,TRF 2012, bulletin ZVSHK
- Leak testing for waste water lines per DIN 1610 and DIN 1986-30
- Leak testing with arbitrary pressure ranges, setting time and test time
- Loading test with air per DVGW TRGI 2018, TRF 2012, bulletin ZVSHK
- Drinking water installation testing with water per DIN EN 806 with external high pressure sensor
- Regulator testing
- Pressure and leak testing up to 10 bar. Accuracy class 1 external high pressure sensors available for pressure and leak testing up to 25 bar.
- House connection line pressure testing (DVGW G 459/I). The meets Class 0.6 for the 10 bar pressure measuring range and is available with DAkkS certificate upon request.
Integrated precision pressure measurement including temperature and absolute pressure measurement with 5 minute to 48 hour measurement times is optional.
The built-in operating instructions provides help on operating the device through instructions, suggested solutions and additional information.
Versatile, quick and profession: In addition to testing gas and liquefied petroleum gas lines, the Dräger P7-TS will also test water, waste water lines, regulators and pressure measurements up to 10 bar. A multifunction jack for peripheral devices allows for even more applications, e.g. pressure measurements up to 25 bar using external sensors.
Measurements can be documented on site via IR printer or, if necessary, linked to customer or system data and the company logo and company address added via measurement report templates. The PC software with customer data management including import and export functions is considerably easier to use.
Dräger instruments comply with all regulations.
with sales and service organisations worldwide.
Years of experience
in measurement technology.
The standard measuring kit includes:
- Dräger P7-TS Pressure and Leak Tester
- Mains charger
- 2 burner pressure hoses
- High pressure test kit
- Single tube meter cover
- IP67 equipment case P7 series
Part No.: 56 03 073
Jetzt unverbindlich vorbestellen
Die mit einem * gekennzeichneten Felder sind Pflichtfelder.